Happy New Year Funny Poems


Are you bored of the New Year to everyone in the same old boring way? Think of something interesting to do and try to smile on your loved ones to bring the face. Spread some happiness and laughter by sending Funny New Year poems all your near and dear ones.

Usher New Year with much joy and humor. You do not have to be serious on this festive day - read the poems Funny New Year on New Year Party night and spill the magic of entertainment.
Humorous New Year Poems

Here are some very funny poems for the new year. You can create your greeting cards and post them in poetries. Your colleagues will surely wish to receive a wonderful gift as this New Year.

Funny Poetry


Are you bored of wishing New Year to everyone in the same old boring way? Think of doing something interesting and try to bring the smile on your loved ones face. Spread some happiness and laughter by sending Funny New Year poems to all your near and dear ones.

Usher the New Year with lots of joy and humor. You don’t have to be serious on this festive day – read out the Funny New Year poems on the New Year party night and spill the magic of amusement.
Humorous New Year Poems

Here are some really funny poems for New Year. You can create your greetings cards and add these poetries in it. Your colleagues would surely love to receive a wonderful gift like this on New Year.



My New Year Solutions 

My New Year Solutions, Not Resolutions

This year I want to be a monkey

Jumping from tree to tree

Next year I can be a donkey

Braying from sky to sea.

Every year I want to change

And experience something new

I wish I am something strange

Like the disappearing dew.

I want to feel the life of a lion king

Sitting inside its majestic skin

Turning into a peacock I will sing

And be a cuckoo pea Siamese twin

Why can’t I be a bubble?

Blow away and disappear

Instead of getting into trouble

Making resolutions every year.

-------------

It was January the 1st

I turned over a new leaf

It was clean on the top side

But had bugs underneath.

New Year Resolution

--------------------

New Year Resolution

It was January the 1st

I turned over a new leaf

It was clean on the top side

But had bugs underneath.

On New Year’s Day

----------------

On New Year’s Day a year ago,

I started off the year

by making resolutions

that were probably severe.

I said I’d save my money,

as this seemed so very wise.

I vowed I would improve my health.

I swore I’d exercise.

I stated I would do my homework

every single day.

I’d brush my teeth religiously

to ward off tooth decay.

I’d eat my fruits and vegetables

and keep my bedroom clean.

I’d treat my sister kindly

though she’s often very mean.

My resolutions lasted me

about a half a day.

I promised I would keep them

but I broke them anyway.

So now I’m fat and penniless.

My homework’s overdue.

My sister’s mad. My teeth are bad.

My room is messy too.

And yet I think I may have found

the best of all solutions,

and this year I’ve resolved

to not make ANY resolutions.

Related Posts





 
Top