Happy New Year Quotes 2016


best new year quotations



"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."

"The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective."

"New Year's Day is every man's birthday."

"I doubt if you can have a truly wild party without liquor."


new year image with quote


"Ring out the false, ring in the true."

"I never worry about being driven to drink; I just worry about being driven home."

"New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time."

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us."

"If you want an interesting party sometime, combine cocktails and a fresh box of crayons for everyone."

"My parents used to throw great New Year's Eve parties. They invited such an eclectic mix of showbiz people. All those cool people were always hanging out at our apartment."

"Strange to see how a good dinner and feasting reconciles everybody."

"Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word."

"I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the years'."

"I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year's resolution is not to bark back."

"If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult."

"My New Year's resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy."

"I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right?"

"Dinner was made for eating, not for talking."

"Good parties create a temporary youthfulness."

"Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy."

"To be an ideal guest, stay at home."

"To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can't explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can't coach."

"Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love."

"My New Year's Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds."

Going to a party, for me, is as much a learning experience as, you know, sitting in a lecture."

"I've had some lovely extraordinary experiences on New Year's Eve."

"I like to go to parties where I know everyone. How are you going to have fun with people you don't know?"

"Dick Clark will be truly missed. We will carry on his legacy every New Year's Eve."

"And suns grow meek, and the meek suns grow brief, and the year smiles as it draws near its death."


"I had a New Year's kiss once. But it was like, 'Let's start the year off together,' and then we wound up breaking up the night after!

Also See: New Year Quotes For Facebook | Whatsapp

 
Top