Christmas And New Year Poems


Want to express love to God on New Year's Day? The Christian New Year poems are the most meaningful and religious way conveys New Year greetings to all your loved ones.
It's very nice expression to draw closer to God and started the year on a prayer note.
New Year is the time to say thank almighty and asked him to peace and harmony to deliver in the coming years.
You can read these Christian New Year poems on the New Year eve and impressed everyone. You can take these poems rather, read the prayers on the New Year Eve.


New Year Christian Poems


1: I cannot understand.Whatever coming days may bring

Of bitter loss, or gain,

Or every crown of happiness;

Should sorrow come, or pain,

Or, Lord, if all unknown to me

Thine angel hovers near

To bear me to that farther shore

Before another year,

It matters not—my hand in Thine,

Thy light upon my face,

Thy boundless strength when I am weak,

Thy love and saving grace!

I only ask, loose not my hand,

Grip fast my soul, and be

My guiding light upon the path

Till, blind no more, I see!


2: New year- Mary FairchildInstead of making a New Year’s resolutionConsider committing to a biblical solution Your promises are easily broken

Empty words, though earnestly spoken

But God’s Word transforms the soul

By His Holy Spirit making you whole

As you spend time alone with Him

He will change you from within!


3: A New Year With The Lord- M.S.LowndesA new year is about to unfoldWith new opportunities to explore Doors will open for new experiences

New adventures with the Lord Remember not the former things

The things of this past year

The Lord will do new things in us

Much more than we are aware

For He will make a way for us

As we put our trust in Him

And He will guide our every step

By His presence we have within

What God has placed within our hearts

We find we’ll be able to do

If we look for the opportunities

We’ll see the door to go through

We mustn’t let anything hold us back

But rise up and take our place

And be all that God wants us to be

With a fresh touch of His grace!

Related Posts

 
Top