New Year Messages:


new year message for friends
Add caption


New Year Messes For Friends With Images:


"As the New Year approaches, I would want you to know that I love the fights we have as well as the hugs we share, for you are my bestie whom I hate to share."


new year message to a friend


"As the New Year knocks at the door, I would like to celebrate our friendship by raising a toast to it as I wish you all the happiness in the forthcoming months."


"This New Year I want to hold your hand tight for good friends like you are rare to find."

new year message for friends 2016


"A friend like you is the brightest gem in the treasure trove of life and this New Year I take the opportunity to thank you for being such a wonderful person whose very presence fills my life with happiness and cheer."

"This New Year my wish is not only for us, but for our friendship in general. I wish that no misunderstanding or sadness may ever mar the relationship."

"New Year is the time to acknowledge the people in your life who make a positive difference – so I take this opportunity to salute our friendship."

"This New Year my wish for you is that you should Never Change/ For you are just perfect as is my dear Friend."

"I wish that the New Year strengthens our friendship and that it may pass the test of time in flying colors."

"Whatever did not bring you joy, just leave behind; Whatever made you cry, bid them goodbye/ For New Year is the time for Festive Cheer, Where I wish only happiness and smiles for you, friend my dear."

"We may not always be communicating with each other, but we share a strong bond of friendship that keeps us connected by our hearts each day of the year."

"This New Year let us rock on our friendship and resolve to paint the town red again!"
 
Top