New Year Jokes 2016

The Funniest 2016 New Year's Resolution Jokes


Funny New Year resolution jokes Images
New Year Resolution Jokes Images


When it comes to New Year's resolution, everybody does it and does not care much each before breaking. This gives birth to a powerful jokes for New Year's resolution. Jokes New Year's resolution are fun and intriguing. You can find a number of good new year's resolution jokes online. Some jokes best New Year's resolution mentioned below:

New Year joke resolution on the priority of the family:

"Families are very complicated, but things got even more confused after my father decided to marry the mother-in-law of my brother." Now I can not decide if he's my father or my father, "says my brother, "or my mother-in-law is now my stepmother or my son or my daughter is my niece."

Jokes New Year resolution to quit smoking:


"I discussed peer pressure and cigarettes with my 12 year old daughter. After struggling for years to quit, I described how she started smoking to 'be cool.' "

"As outlined arguments children could do to tempt her to try, she stopped me in the middle of the conference, saying:" Hey, I just tell them that my mom smokes. How cool can that be? "

"The teacher in our Bible class asked a woman to read the Book of Numbers for the Israelites wandering in the desert." The Lord heard you when he lamented: "If only we had meat to eat '" She began. "For the Lord will give you meat. You will not eat for a day, or two days, or five, or ten or twenty days, but for a month, until hate him."

New Year resolution joke about obesity:

"When she was finished, he paused, looked up and said," Hey, is not that the Atkins diet? "

Jokes Funny New Year's resolution:


1.) 2008: I'll go to church every Sunday.

2009: I will go to church as often as possible.

2010: I will spend some time each day for prayer and meditation.

2011: I'll try to catch the evening sermon on television.

2) 2005: I'll have my weight below 180.

2006: I will see my calories until you get below 190.

2007: I will follow my new diet religiously until you get below 200.

2008: I will try to develop a realistic attitude about my weight.

2009: I will work five days a week.

2010: I will work three days a week.

2011: I'll try to drive past a gym at least once a week.

"He looked at me like I was crazy." It's the wine, "he said, pronouncing the words carefully," 
 
Top