Memorable moment r celebrated together, U r my best friend for now & forever, Make me Miss U even more this New Year, Hope this new year 2016 bring Happiness for you Dear.

Joyous January – Fabulous February Magical March – Adorable April Magnificent May – Jolly June Jubilant July – Awesome August Scintillating September – Outstanding October Naughty November and Dazzling December This is how I sincerely wish your New Year to be! Happy New Year 2016

So I spent hours trying to come up with the perfect message for this card. And do you want to know what I came up with, finally?! Here it goes: Happy New Year 2016 to you my shona

What more could I ask than spending New years with you? Happy New Years 2016 my loving sweet angel.. My cutie pie

Let There Be Outcast Of The Fear,For This Entire New Year,Wishing By Heart In Your Ear,A Very Happy New Year!
 
Top