Amazing Happy New Year 2016 Quotes for Girlfriend


“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”

“You are the girl of every guy’s dreams. I am so lucky that you belong to me. I love you dear”.

“I sought for LoveBut Love ran away from me.I sought my SoulBut my Soul I couldn’t see.Then I sought You,And I found all three.

If you are asking if I’d hurt you, the answer is never.If you are asking if I love u, the answer is forever.If you are asking if I want u, the answer is i do.If you are asking what I value most, the answer is YOU

I will do whatever it takes to keep you happy. I promise to love you till eternity. I love you truly, madly, deeply…forever

I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever…loving as only you could ever have.

Our love is like a rose, blooming in spring. It keeps growing as time passes. It is everlasting like the sun. I cannot exist without you. I love you so much.

I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever…loving as only you could ever have.
 
Top