Love Quotes and Messages for Christmas 



Christmas is one of the most important holidays. Many people look forward to Christmas all year, it does not matter if one religious or not. The holiday season is a time when the world seems joy, happiness, and an overwhelming sense of love feel. Send Christmas wishes to your husband, wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend is a great way to express your love. Send Christmas wishes to your love of your life is easy. All it takes is an open heart and a few envelopes and stamps. You can even email your wishes if you want.

  • Every time I watch a Christmas movie, I tear up. What a wonderful life I have because you are in it.
  • It may not be snowing, but I know the holiday season is here because I miss you so much more than usual.
  • Do you ever think that our love is the perfect holiday present, with or without wrappings? I do.
  • Yesterday I baked a hundred cookies and decorated them with red and green sprinkles. All I need now is you.
Merry Christmas Wishes
  • This holiday assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to be my gift. If you do not accept, this message will self-destruct in thirty seconds.
Christmas love quotes image

  • My wishes for you today are simple: warmth, comfort, joy, and me in your holiday stocking waiting for you to open it .
  • Santa’s list just got complicated. How can that fat elf put someone on the “naughty” list who is so good at being nice?
  • The card says “A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.” (I know we will have one.)
  • “Seasons greetings” is only one of the messages I would like to give you this holiday season.
  • I hope the presents I have gotten for you this year show you how much I truly care about you.
  • I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas, baby, let’s kiss and snuggle all day.
Beautiful Christmas Greeting Cards
  • All I want for Christmas is you, so don’t worry about my gift. Letting me be yours is the best gift anyone could ask for.
  • You are as beautiful as an angel, as sweet as a Christmas cookie, and as loving as the whole season. Thank you for making my Christmas wonderful.
  • Santa must have received my letter because having you in my life is what I asked him for. Thank you for being my Christmas angel.

Christmas Love message picture

  • Some people go their whole lives without finding that one very special person. I’m glad that’s not us.
  • I wish a hundred carolers would show up at my front door singing holiday songs. I wish you could be one of them.
  • I don’t mind Santas ringing their bells on every corner. My holidays are wonderful now that they include you.
Best Christmas Greetings
  • Santa may be making a list and checking it twice, but I knew, the first time I saw you, what I wanted for the holidays.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer says Santa brought me something I really will like for the holidays. I think he means you.
  • I can’t think of the right words to use to wish you a merry Christmas, but I am really good at action.
  • As they might say in CasaBlanca, “Of all the gin joints in the world, you walked into mine.” Happy Holidays to me!
  • May your holiday away hold children’s kisses, contentment and choir songs . May you spend the New Year with me.
  • The holiday gift I got you can’t be wrapped in pretty paper, so let’s spend the money we save on a six pack.
Happy New Year Messages
  • This holiday season will be the best ever because I get to spend it with you.
  • Chimes and bells are the sounds of the season. Holiday greetings to the little bell-ringer in my life.
  • The street is bright with colored lights that shine on falling snow. The tree is lit. Why aren’t you here?
  • When you call, it is almost as if you were here this holiday. I can almost see your smile. Almost is not enough.
  • All I want for Christmas is you
  • I don’t know who plays the bells for the symphony orchestra, but I know who rings my chimes.
  • I don’t think Santa will be able to get my gift down the chimney this year, so I’ll be sure to leave a key for you under the mat.
  • Too many holiday toasts, too many fa-la-la’s, too many cold turkey sandwiches. The only thing I haven’t overdone is tell you how much I care. You’re my world, always.
  • What To Write In Your Christmas Card
  • I got coal in my stocking again. How can that happen? Wouldn’t you agree I’ve been good? Happy Holidays to someone who should know.
  • May you know this holiday season how much you mean to me. Without you, there is no joy in my world.
Happy New Year Wishes
  • If gingerbread cookies and sugarplums were as sweet as you, we’d eat them all year.
  • The holiday message is simple, but the explanation may take me all year.
  • Looking at you this holiday season, the Hallelujah Chorus comes to mind.
Christmas Love Quotes The word "Christmas" brings images of crackling fireplaces and carolers at the door, their breath making clouds care in the cold air. We think of candlelight church services and poignant kindergartens. The holiday brings trips to the mall where Santa hoists young in its broad lap to hear their wishes. It can also bring profound sadness and longing for our friends and loved ones far away. At this time of year, we want to connect with the people we love. We want the house to be "if only in our dreams." Send a card so impersonal to be, unless you want to add a special sentiments. If you choose the right words, social media offer to send a way to reach out to people with short messages to your love. We can help you to say find the perfect words "Merry Christmas."

 
Top