Happy Anniversary SMS In New Year For Life Partners.


With Starting of a New Year We Have some special events to celebrate like New Year, Birthdays, Anniversaries and much more. Today We collect some SMS, Messages, Images, Wishes, Quotes and much more for fun to celebrate and wish with friends, someone special in your life and with family.
So there are some collection of SMS to share with you.


anniversary picture with rose




Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy , love
and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary

Long after our anniversary
And
this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary
On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts ur lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love
To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary
Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,
May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,
As u make a wonderful pair.
Happy Wedding Anniversary
I'm sending this bouquet of love
To say that I love you so much
I hope I say it often enough
I want you to know it's true,
On this special occasion
I want to remind you
That you are my everything
And
my love is true,Happy Anniversary Lover!
 
Top